Just The Two of US

Sunday 20 January 2008

Third time lucky?

I have just fed Michael a scrummy dinner of beef bourguignon with honey roast parsnips and then panettone bread and butter pudding. Is that sufficient to reward him for spending a fortune in the Le Creuset shop yesterday? I have to return to buy their individual heart shaped pudding dishes and possibly the pots that look like vegetables (but i'll do that on my own).

I spring cleaned (most of) the house today and Michael washed the cars. We had planned to go to the cinema but just didn't make it. We are now sitting on the sofa, full of dinner, drinking red wine, wondering who will winch us off in time for bed!

I'll fill you in on our holiday 'up North' next time. Pictures on Flickr (once i've figured out the link).

So, a few of you may notice that this is my 3rd (?) attempt at a blog. Let's see how long it'll last this time. Bets anyone??

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck!

21 January 2008 at 16:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home